Name That Food

In your department, meals are serious business. But for National Healthcare Food Service Week, create a meal for your appreciation luncheon that’s also a game. Prepare foods that are less common, such as jicama, quinoa and dragon fruit. Ask your luncheon guests to identify the foods as they eat them. Give everyone “Dietary Services: Caring & Commitment, Our Main Ingredients” Palm Graters and Measuring Combo Packs for being good sports.

3 comments:

Cynthia Alexander said...

I absolutely feel ecstatic when I find articles relevant to my work and my subject.
Catering Jersey City

Unknown said...

i really feel good when i find blogs and knowledge related to my company and work . these type of knowledge are always useful for me
chef catrering service at northem beaches

Unknown said...

I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents.
presentation and collaboration